Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Diaper Fold Treat Holder Video
Monday, October 25, 2010
You can purchase both 'Dot Cups' for $3.50 over at Stretch N' Bubbles here.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Punches I used are: SU small and large tag, Heart to Heart, Ornament, 1 1/4 and 2 1/2 circle.
1. Using red cardstock punch out; one 2 1/2 circle, this will be his cape. Punch out one photo corner for his Capel.
2. Using black cardstock punch out; one small tag (pants) and large tag (top), two small hearts (feet), one ornament (head).
3. To make the hair, you need to punch out in black the heart short fat heart in the heart to heart punch first then take the black 1 1/4 circle and punch it over the heart it should look like this
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Want to win these sets? Go over to the MyGrafico Challenge blog and see the details.
Would you like to see more project utilizing the theme? Stop by the the other MyGrafico design team's blogs.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
You've got a friend in me
Thanks for stopping by.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Description: 12 Chic Designer Papers for $4.50. Beautiful designs for your craft project. These would look great on cards, stationary, scrapbook pages or any project.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
I love it if you would become a follower of my blog if you haven't already done so. This shows me that you are enjoying the projects I'm sharing with you.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Wide Oval - body and arms, 2 Step Bird - ears, 1" Circle - horns, Word Window - legs, Boho Blossoms - hands and feet punch body pieces in certainly celery except his horns in black.
2) punch half of the 1" circle in black. Line up the punch over the hole and punch again to create a half moon. Cut the piece in half to form 2 horns.
3) Draw face onto ornament. Glue ears and horns onto head. Mount head onto body with dimensional. Glue on arms. Attach hands with dimensionals. Glue on legs and attach feet with dimensionals.
Friday, October 8, 2010
You can purchase the digital stamp by clicking here.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Close-up view of the inside. I loved how this turned out.
This digital stamp set could be used for many celebrations.
Joyful clowns stamp set by Delik
Circus paper pack by Cupcake Cuties
To enter our Challenge you just need to create a 'Pop It Up' card or project and post it over at MyGrafico Challenge. Then you could be the lucky winner of the digital sets we used this week.
Would you like to see more project with the 'Pop It Up' theme? Stop by the the other MyGrafico design team's blogs.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Another sample using the Kaleidacolor (Blue Breeze) and the CB Snowflake embossing folder. I encourage everyone to give this technique a try.
Watch the video and learn this technique for yourself.