Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm a design team member for Paper Popsicles

I have some wonderful news to share with all my friends. I have accepted an invitation from Paper Popsicles to be one of their new design team members for the term March through July. Paper Popsicles has weekly events you can participate in. For example,

Moose Track Monday
Monday will feature a layout or card idea to get your beginning of the week creative mojo flowing.

Wednesday Dippin’ Dot Digitals
Wednesday is all about digitals, stamps and shaped card templates. Challenge yourself to play along and link up your project to us. Currently, on the site you can download a
house template card.

Fudgesicle Friday
Friday is all about FUN! Kinda of a free for all, you may get a specific challenge, read a product review…you just never know what will be happening.

Slushie Saturday
Saturday is all about YOU, our followers! We will highlight the work of our faithful followers so be sure you are linking up to us all week long. You just never know, you might become the weekly scoop!


I will be posting our events, projects, information... on my blog for Weekly Theme, prize information, freebie information.

So, the only thing left for you to do is sign up to follow my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to working with ya on the DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big annoucement!! You must be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Dee. I'm proud of you!!! Great jog on your cards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...