Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Afternoon Delight


MyGrafico Challenge # 58 involves embossing and using a set of digital images called "Dilek Summer Sweety Girl Stamps" by Dilek Design Studio. The title of this card is called AFTERNOON DELIGHT. Not sure if it shows in the photo but, the beach chair is 3-d. Really liked how the beach sand/grass stamped worked out.
We want you to come up with an card or any other type of product that has any type of embossing on it & 1 MyGrafico product. New to MyGrafico?? No problem!
Mygrafico.com has lots and lots of FREEBIES so you can join in and play so
stop in to the store and look around for some really great digital elements at great prices.
Stop by Mygrafico and check other unique clip art sets, templates, digital stamps and papers by hand selected designers.
I also submitted this over at 'Stamp Something' the challenge was to Go Digital. That means as long as you use something digital on your creation, it works for them!

Recipe:
Challenges: Mygrafico #58, Stamp Something
Stamps: Dilek Summer Sweety Girl Stamps by Dilek Design Studio
Paper: SU and HL
Coloring: Copic Markers
Other: Crystal Effects, CB Embossing folder

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, how I wish I were relaxing in that chair on the beach. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is wonderful. makes me ready for my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be sitting in that chair. Peaceful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, and I agree looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhh.... very relaxing. I really like the beach and grass that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness I want thia card ! =D It is beautiful and the coloring is perfect! hehehe even the rings look slightly see through! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job..card is so lovely, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card. Makes you want to go to the beach and just sit there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...