Monday, September 27, 2010

You Light Up My Life....

I'm still having fun with the Christmas Blocks digital stamps from Stretch N' Bubbles.

This easy Side Step Card was created using the 'You Light Up My Lift' image. Once I knew what I wanted to do it just seem I kept adding....and adding....and adding. First a little pattern paper and then some punched snowflakes. I also submitted this project over at 'One Stop Craft' their theme was snowflakes.


Front view


Side View
Card Instructions:
1. Cardstock cut to 4 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
2. On the short (4 1/2 ) side - measure into 3 1/2 inches and cut down from 1 1/4 down to 6 1/4.
3. On the long (8 1/2) side -score at 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 3 1/4 and 6 1/4. Then alternating mountain vs. valley folds.
4. Layering piece for main image is cut at 3 1/4 x 3 1/2.
5. Stamp main image on cardstock measured at 3 inches by 3 1/4 inches.


Recipe:
Stamp: Stretch N' Bubbles, You Light Up My Life
Paper: SU Solid and DSP
Coloring: Copics
Other: MS Snowflakes Punches, Glitter Snowball, Ribbon, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...