Friday, June 10, 2011

Scooter

This week's Polkadoodle challenge is to make something for your dad or another man in your life. Today, I want to share a card I design using the Not for Girls CD-ROM from Polkadoodles.

I choose to work with the scooter collection. The digital background paper was printed out and then ran through an argyle embossing folder.
Then I printed the other layers out three times and layered them with 3-d tape. Next, I added two antique brads which gives the card a masculine appearance. You could create a girls card by simply putting rhinestones or pearls in place of the antique brads. You have a super scooter weekend!
Challenges I participated in:
Do You Stack Up? - Birthday, Paper Shelter Challenge - Celebrate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...