Today's project is anything but a card. So, how about a Valentine mini treat box? This would be great to make for your kids class mates or your co-workers. Would you make this project?
1. You will need pink cardstock measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.
2. Score on the long side at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5" & 6 3/4".
3. Rotate 90 degrees and score at 1 1/2" & 4".
4. Fold on all score lines.
5. Cut following the template (photo below).
6. Decorate the outside of the box using the score lines as your guide.
7. Place the sides together and punch using SU small oval. You will punch both holes at one time. This will make sure your holes line up.
8. Fold in the sides and use red tacky tape to adhere together.
9. Add the ribbon and tag.
Monday challenges I participated in: *All Crafts Challenges - Anything but a card, *Classy Cards n' Such - Pink, *Craftin Desert Divas - Pink & White, *Craft Your Passion - Love, *Kaboodle Doodles - Valentine, *Make it Monday - AG, *Make My Monday - Anything but a card.