Monday, July 28, 2014

Get Well Soon

I have been inspired to try using things I have laying around my craft room for this card. I wanted to try and layer as many things onto this card. I truly love the way it turned out. I created the background using silver ink on the inside of an embossing folder. After it was embossed, I sprayed the background with pearl ex powder. The lace dolly, silver twine, sequins and rhinestone were added.

Sunday challenges I participated in:
- 613 Avenue Create #82 Anything Goes w/optional use a sentiment
- Pile It On - #30 Embossing
- Outlawz Challenges Paper a la Mode - Get Well or Sympathy


Front of the card
Close up of the card front

1 comment:

  1. Loe all this layering - perfectly done!! Thanks so much for joinng us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...