Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas 25

I have a Christmas bag to share with you. This bag was created from two pieces of 6 x 6 cardstock. Using a Scor-Pal will make this project easy to make.



To create the bag take one of your 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and score at 1/2" & 3" on the long side. Turn the paper and score at 2 1/2" from the bottom. Next repeat the same directions to the other piece of cardstock. Adhere the two pieces together to create the bag.

I stamped the main image on kraft cardstock with dark brown ink. Sponged the edges with the ink. I stamped the #25 in brown ink on light green cardstock. I punched out the circle with a 1 3/4" circle punch. I added poinsetta stickers, pearls and silver tinsel for the handle. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...