Friday, April 24, 2015

We're Blushing Journal Page

This week's journal page is using the technique of Collage. You can collage words and phrases, pictures, patterns, photographs, your own artwork & homemade papers and paper scraps – anything you’d like!  This was my first attempt to do this technique. This recommend a glue stick to be used which will help minimize the rippling effect.  Along with the technique of collage I did some Zentangle.
                                                                 
After I completed this page, I thought why didn't I take a photo of the magazine items I'm using for this page.  Since I didn't take a photo, I will attempt to explained the photo's I used. The round circles are when you see photos of different paint colors in a magazine. The other image was a vase with roses.   

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...