Friday, June 4, 2010

Cupcake Tent Card



Happy Friday! I created this card for my friend's Nancy's birthday however, I could get it posted until after I gave it to her a few days back. The design of this card is called, a tent card. I found the inspiration on creating this card on the Just Magnolia website.
My card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. This card is designed to lay flat for mailing. I created my card to fit into a A2 envelope. The tutorial shows you how to make the card measuring 6 x 6. You can find the tutorial here.

I submitted this card over on Crazy 4 Challenges website. Their theme this week was, making a tent card. How perfect was that?

What do you think about this card?

Recipe:
Digital Image: Tiddly Inks
Paper: HL and SU
Coloring: Copic Markers
Other: Crystal Effects, sizzlet die, paper flower, rhinestones

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...