Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Very Cute


This week, over at Crazy 4 Challenges they want us to create a card/project using the COLOR COMBO provided below. If you don't have the exact colors simply use colors that are close to ones in the challenge. I exchanged the Light Purple for a Deep Wine.

This is a card I created using a digital images offered through Whimsy Stamps. I also submitted this for Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #36 which was to use embossing somewhere on your project. I used a CB embossing folder to create the top layer of the card. I love the versatility of the embossing folders and wish more would come out. I loved how this turned out.
How often do you use a embossing folder on your projects?

Recipe:
Digital Image: Whimsy Stamp
Stamp: SU "So Very Cute"
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: HL and SU
Other: Crystal Effects, Sizzlet, CB Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Craftycatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, and what a sassy frog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...