Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Monday! I woke up early today with another busy week ahead of me. I had a fun time over the weekend creating a monochromatic project to share with you.


I wanted to create a card which is different than the standard card size. This card is 4 x 8 which I embossed with the Swiss & Dot embossing folder leaving a small space smooth. This smooth space allowed me to stamp and emboss the sentiment 'Birthday Girl' from the Hip Hip Hooray Stamp set by Creative Vision.


Challenges I participated in: Allsorts - Anything but a Square, Crafty Catz - 1E - Embossing, Fairy Tale - Happy birthday


Recipe: Stamps: Creative Vision, Paper: HL, Other: EK Success stickers, Spots & Dot embossing folder, silver cord

7 comments:

  1. lovely birthday card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    simple and noble is your card, like beautiful it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah this is so sweet, thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week,x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a very pritty card! I love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Cahllenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab, cheerful card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Great work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your balloons just inspired and idea for a card I need to make, thank you!

    I stopped by to see if you'd like to make a sample card for Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge sometime in the future. You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thank you! Jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...