Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Monday! I woke up early today with another busy week ahead of me. I had a fun time over the weekend creating a monochromatic project to share with you.


I wanted to create a card which is different than the standard card size. This card is 4 x 8 which I embossed with the Swiss & Dot embossing folder leaving a small space smooth. This smooth space allowed me to stamp and emboss the sentiment 'Birthday Girl' from the Hip Hip Hooray Stamp set by Creative Vision.


Challenges I participated in: Allsorts - Anything but a Square, Crafty Catz - 1E - Embossing, Fairy Tale - Happy birthday


Recipe: Stamps: Creative Vision, Paper: HL, Other: EK Success stickers, Spots & Dot embossing folder, silver cord

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...