Monday, April 22, 2013

Strawberries Are Always In Season

I love Strawberries anytime of the year.  Here is a card I made using a free digital image from the web.  I printed out the image three times and layered the following pieces: basket edge, handle and strawberries with foam tape.  I also add Crystal glaze to the Strawberry leaves for added interest. The image was colored with Copics; for the basket I used E13, E15, E18 & E29, strawberries R22, R27 & R59, leaves YG03 and G24.


Challenges I participated in:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #156 - Punched Borders (April 26) 
CMC Copic Challenge #66 - Red, Red & Red (April 26)
Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge #7 - All About Spots (May 27)
Love to Scrap Challenge #4 - Cut it Out (M)


Additional supplies: scrapper floss, buttons, MS border punch, Crystal effects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...