Monday, April 22, 2013

Strawberries Are Always In Season

I love Strawberries anytime of the year.  Here is a card I made using a free digital image from the web.  I printed out the image three times and layered the following pieces: basket edge, handle and strawberries with foam tape.  I also add Crystal glaze to the Strawberry leaves for added interest. The image was colored with Copics; for the basket I used E13, E15, E18 & E29, strawberries R22, R27 & R59, leaves YG03 and G24.


Challenges I participated in:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #156 - Punched Borders (April 26) 
CMC Copic Challenge #66 - Red, Red & Red (April 26)
Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge #7 - All About Spots (May 27)
Love to Scrap Challenge #4 - Cut it Out (M)


Additional supplies: scrapper floss, buttons, MS border punch, Crystal effects.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your coloring. Thanks so joining us at CMC. Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, colored beautifully. Glad you joined us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous basket. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I'm a new follower - love your creations! Cardmaking is my therapy too! Great minds think alike! Come play in some of my challenges!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Blog - http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com
    Challenge blog - http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Creation. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell about the layering and glazing from the picture, thanks for explaining everything. That really adds a special touch and must have taken some time to assemble. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the image the strawberries look yummy and make me think of summer, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...