Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sweet Girl

I know it has been awhile since I posted anything.  While I was away I asked myself if cards and papercrafts was something I enjoy doing. The answer was yes.  So, I have decided to start posting again.

This card was created with a digital stamp.  For coloring I used Copic markers.  This was the first time I created clouds.  Does the clouds look real to you?

Challenges I participated in:
CMC Challenge #65: All About Hair (04/26)
Digi Stamps 4 More: Anything Goes (04/16)

6 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have starting posting again. Your card is lovely and I love your soft clouds. Very beautiful.

    Thanks for joining our cloudy challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the clouds are perfect
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew clouds challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great design and cute image, thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love her hair color.
    Thanks for particating in CMC All About Hair challenge! DT Member Shannon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...