Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Changing Seasons

This photo really doesn't show the depth of this autumn journal page. But, the intense color I'm really diggin. My inspiration came from this magazine photo. 
I used acrylic paint to color the leaves and a crackle stamp to give the impression of veins. 
 I first used a stencil and sponged Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa ink. 
 Then I drew and painted leaves on the page. To add another layer I used the Tsukineko ink and crackle stamp.
Added another background stamp to add deminsion.
To finsh the page I die cut several leaf shapes, colored them with acrylic paint and layered them on top of the background. 
Finishing touches were I added a sentiment and used white acrylic paint using an old credit card. 

Challenges: 
Autumn in the air. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...