Friday, April 16, 2010

Mad Hatter's Hat

Our FREEBIE today is a Mad Hatter Hat. Let’s all create our very own “Mad Hatter Hat” and share them. Post your special “mad” hat in this discussion by Friday, April 21 and you might just find yourself featured on our blog www.paperpopsicles.com.


Flower Project Directions:
1. Punch out five scallop circles using SU punch.
2. Spritz the scallop circles with water and crumble. Take your fingernail and scatch the outer edge of each scallop circle. This will provide texture to the tips of the flower layers.
3. Open the scallop circles and lay them out to dry.
4. Layer each scallop circle on top of each other and insert a brad.
5. Adjust the layers by using your fingernail to lift and position the layers.


Recipe:
Digi Template: Cheeky Radish
Paper: HL
Other: CB Embossing folder, SU scallop circle punch, Sizzlet leaf die, brad

6 comments:

  1. This is one wild and gorgeous hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! My daughter & I LOVE Alice in Wonderland and everything about that theme...just downloaded my freebie...Hope to have something up by tonight...I think your hat is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this hat??!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat! I just might have to try making one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hat. I wish I had one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....this is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...