Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Push Up

Do you remember the ice cream they called a push up? This card was created by Cheeky Radish for the Paper Popsicles website.


NEWLY CREATED FOR THIS CHALLENGE, all about ICE CREAM! Post any of your projects related to ice cream using
Mr. Linky! At the end of the week, you just might win a rak, get Scooped, and you will be entered into our monthly grand prize drawing!


Recipe:
Digi Template: Cheeky Radish
Paper: HL and SU
Other: Button, Crystal Effects, Wooden Popsicle stick, Ribbon, Diamond dust

What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. I DO remember those!!! And, orange was my favorite!! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I not remember them??? This card just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..this looks so real. Love those orange push-ups. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do remember :) 5 cents..Fabulous card and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never eat my push-ups quick enough before they were all over my arm. The patterned paper matches incredibly well with the push-up. Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pushups are delcious! I think I'll add a box to my shopping list! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks yummy! This is just an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...