Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Peep

The title of this card reminds me of what a sweet thing my husband did for me yesterday. You see; I love peeps. When I got up from a nap he had hidden several packages of peeps around the house. Yes, you can say I have been having my fair share of peeps this weekend. This is a quick card I made using a digital image by Designed2Delight. You can purchase this digital image at Designed2Delight digital stamps. The card was designed using SCS #229 card layout. I also submitted this card for the April Showers Brings May Flower Challenge hosted by For Fun Challenges.


Recipe:
Stamps Digital: Designed 2 Delight
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: HL solids and patterns
Other: MS butterfly punch, pearls
Challenge:
- For Fun Challenges

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...