Friday, May 28, 2010

100% Huggable

The sock monkey theme has been very popular lately. I remember when I was younger, just getting out of ear surgery when a nun came into my room and gave me my very first sock monkey. This is a card I created using a Whimsie Doodles digital image. I love this sentiment "100% Hubbable" by Create with TLC.

Did you have have a sock monkey growing up?

Recipe:
Digital Image: Whimsie Doodles
Saying: Create with TLC
Paper: HL
Coloring: Copic Markers
Other: Crystal Effects, ribbon, SU wide oval punch and scallop oval punch

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned a sock monkey but this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shine on the monkey. Delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT card! I love the layout, and that monkey is too cute. I still have my sock monkey (with many patched holes). My sons play with him now. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Yes, I had a sock monkey growing up - got mine from a dear aunt when I was in the hospital. It was so well-loved! My DS gave me one for Christmas a couple of years ago - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...