Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mulberry Flower

Pull out that old mulberry paper which you haven't used in years. Yes, I said mulberry paper. I have been seeing so many flowers made with tissue paper so, I thought why not try mulberry paper instead. The foundation of my flower is the SU scallop circle punch and then I cut 3/4 inch strips of mulberry paper and then ran the paper through the crimper. I added adhesive to the scallop circle and then started going around and around until I felt there was enough texture to the flower. I added a brad to the center. I just loved how this turned out. Have you made any of these paper flowers yet?

Challenge:Cute Card Thursday. Their theme this week is a card for "Someone Special." My friend's birthday is coming up so, I thought I would give this one to her.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love that flower. I have a TON of mulberry paper that someone had given me. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! This flower is beautiful. I am definitely digging out my mulberry paper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...