Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tags of Memories

I'm calling this project "Tags of Memories." Read on for details. Here is a clever gift a my friend Jan taught last week in one of my stamp clubs I attend monthly. Her theme for the class was "green" so we made this project using used CD's which she has received in the mail. You know, the one's wanting you to buy their internet service, etc. I'm giving this unique gift to my mother-in-law for Mother's day. I'm going to have my husband write something he remember's about his mom on the back of each of the tags. I have placed an magnet on the back of the CD so she can put it on her refrigerator to enjoy. Over at For Fun Challenges this week's challenge is to make a card for a mom so, I submitted this project for their challenge.

This was a fun and easy project to make. Are you ready to give it a try?

12 comments:

  1. Oh so cute.....and she's going to love having this on her frig. Very clever.
    You need to go over and enter this in the "anything but a card" on the Stamps R Us challenge - that's the challenge for the month.
    www.stampsruschallenge.blogspot.com
    Great project.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love these adorable tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recycling project...I never thought of using those things. Fantastic project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...I have a whole stack of CD's waiting for inspiration...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother-in-law will be thrilled with such a nice keepsake. Really a very clever gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project and such a thoughtful gift for your MIL. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable project. Thanks for sharing with us on For Fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea! Thanks for sharing it with For Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is such a cute idea. Thanks for playing at the stamps r us blog challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea, I like recycling used stuff into something fun for my cards once in a while. Your project turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tags! Love the little clippie you have on your one tag, I would have never thought to use them. Great way to put those cds to use.

    Thanks for playing along with our Stamps R Us blog challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...