Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOVE Pennant

I have created a 'LOVE" pennant to share with you. A pennant differs from other kinds of banners essentially in its elongated triangular shape. Pennants also frequently carry a short message.


Supplies used to create this banner: gift paper, that's right gift paper, paper dollies, pom poms, glitter paper, lace, ribbon and glue. Just by layering rosettes and letters created this 3-d project. When I get time, I'm going to decorating the back of the pennant with the word 'Fall' this way I can use the pennant for two holidays.

Are you ready to create a pennant banner for your next celebration? A tutorial on how to create a pennant can be found at SCS by clicking here. Download a PDF on how to create these rosettes here.

Challenges I participated in:
Creative Belli (2 weeks) - anything beginning with "P"
Freshly Brewed - love or Valentine's themed
Tuesday Throwdown - Valentine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...