Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Bunnies

Here is my card for this weeks fabulous 'Create 4 Fun' sketch challenge. I made this 4 x 4 card and matching envelope. The digital image I used is called 'Spring Bunnies' by Hambo Stamps. This card is out for publication for the Scrapbook News and Review on-line magazine March 2011 issue.



Hambo Stamps is looking for designers for their next four-month term: February 1-May 31, 2011. So, I submitted an application and then they asked me to create something utilizing this image. What do you think for the submitted project?


Create4fun - sketch



Challenges I participated in:

Delicious Doodles - 'try something new or use something new' challenge. I tried a new digital stamp by Hambo.
Oldie But Goodie Challenge (2 weeks) - bright & cheerful
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...