Saturday, January 1, 2011

Snowman Cover Kleenex Tissue Box

I hope your new year's celebration was ultra-fantastic!
CHEERS to you all!! I have a Kleenex tissue box to share with you today. My friend, Shirley taught us this cute papercraft project several weeks ago.


This is the front view of the tissue covered Kleenex box. I also love the snowman ornament with his coffee and cell phone. A few years ago, my sister Loretta gave this ornament to me.

I snowman was stamped on the top note diecut and colored with Copic markers.

Here is the view from the top.

You may download the directions to make this box by clicking here. The directions will only fit a 'KLEENEX' brand tissue box. You may need to have a Google account to download the directions.

Challenges I participated in: Lots to Do Challenge 'New Beginnings' & ABC DT Challenge 'Baby's It's Cold Outside'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...