Saturday, December 28, 2013

Frosted Flurry

Hello, hope you are enjoying this great Saturday. My DH and I tried to go hiking but, the ground here in Missouri is melting. So, there is mud everywhere. I have a gift tag to share with you today. I used the Cricut to cut out the ornament shape from dark blue cardstock. Next came the white snowflakes cut from the Festive Flurry Framelits. I used a Frosted Finishes embellishment for the center and added silver cording. This would be great embellishment for  a gift or card.

Challenges I participated in: *Kraftyhands - AG (Sat), *Time 4 Scrap - #30 Blue, white & silver (Sat), *The Outlawz - AG (01/03).

2 comments:

  1. Very nice decoration. Thank you for participating in the Time4Scrap challenge. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...