Friday, December 20, 2013

Little Missy

How about a little Copic inspiration today? Today's card was created with a free digital stamp image. This took me less than one hour to colored. I have a photo of the colors I used below. I defind this card as CAS. Not sure if you noticed in the main photo, look closely, the tiny rhinestones used as flowers. In the comment section, let me know what you think about digital stamps?

Friday challenges I participated in: *Brown Sugar - #73 AG, *Crafts 4 Eternity - #155 AG, * Sister Act Card Challenge - #38 AG, *Stampin' For the Weekend - AG.

Other challenge: *Copic Markers Europe - CAS (Jan 14).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for joining us at Twisted Thursday. Love your card and the beautiful colors. you did a wonderful job with your coloring and your image is so adorable.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Danne. Your little image reminds of my grand niece!
    Thanks for sharing
    Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! You've done a fantastic job with the coloring of this image, and the little rhinestones as flowers are such great details! I really like your card.
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...