Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Wonderland

This card has alot going on but it didn't take long to create. I first stamped the winter scene on the  light gold paper. I used colored pencils on the trees, water and sky. Next, I added fake snow on the trees and landscape. The last touch I used clear glittle stickers for the trees and sky. Cut the large tree from the Cricut machine. Added snow and blue stickers. I hope the photos shows all the layers and shine.

Sunday challenges I participated in: *613 Avenue Create - Anything goes, *Challenges 4 Everybody - #36 Anything goes, *Hobbycrutz - #30 Anything goes, *Pile it On - #48 P is for. ..., *Scribble & Scrap - #8 Anything goes.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - made a mistake above! Let me start again...I really like your card - the background is stunning in the monochromatic tones. It makes the evergreens pop right off the page beautifully! I love the details of the moose and the snow and glitter that you have added - really nicely done D'Anne! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your project in the #51 “Anything Goes” Challenge... and Happy Holidays!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene! Using dimensions behind the tree elevates the design and really enhances your background image. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a fabulous scene, lots of textures and dimension. Thank you for joining in the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love this Danne, such a fabulous scene, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scraps, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely winter scene. I like the dimension of the tree & all the snow. I didn't see a link to our challenge.

    Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~Beth – Get Inky! DT
    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous scene...gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...