We have a wind chill warning here in Missouri. It might get to 3 degrees this afternoon. So, the title of this card does fit the mood. This is a A2 size gift card holder.
1. Cut cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score on the 11" side @ 5 1/2" & 2 1/2". Stamped the background swirls in dark purple. I sponged the edges with dark blue and purple for a distressed look.
2. I stamped the main image (SU Polar Express) with black Mememto ink and colored it with Copics. Colores used: Bears (B0000, B000, B00), Sled (E13, E15, E18), Snow (E41, E43).
3. On the 2 1/2 scored side, take the 1" circle punch & punch out a half circle. This will allow easy access of inserting the gift card. Apply glue on the side of the 2 1/2 scored side. Leaving the top open to insert the card.
4. Mat the main image on black cardstock. I added some dazzling diamonds to reflect the snow. Adhere this image to the front of the 2 1/2" pocket side.
5. Create a banner and glue it down on the right side. I stamped the saying in blake ink and adhered it on the top of the banner flag. Finish off with a snowflake and a pearl. The ribbon keeps the gift card pocket close.
I enjoy hearing comments on my creations or become a follower. Stay warm & enjoy your day.