Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Deck the Halls

I know Christmas is over but I have a few more Christmas cards to share with you. You could use the layout to create a diffetent theme. The card was created with the SU Wishing You stamp set, Pretty Print Textured folder, and the saying from the Christmas Messages stamp set. This card was CASE from Kareen over at Stampin Stuff.

Wednesday challenges I participated in: *ABC Christmas Challenge - Christmas, *Crafter's Cafe - #45, *Penny's Paper Crafty - AG, *Nut Crafters - #59, *Wordart Wednesday - AG.

7 comments:

  1. The design of your card is beautiful. I like the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas card.Love the embossing too.Thank you for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card D'Anne :-) the embossing and colours are FAB ! I love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabn card, make me think I must start and get ahead for Christmas this year! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the gingham too, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...