Friday, January 24, 2014

It's a Guy Thing

I pulled out some extra paper and accessories to create this card. Mixing old with new always works for me. How about you? Do you have some old favorites? This I loved how the new washi tape went with the twine. This digital image was colored with Copics. The following colors were used: Shoes (C1, C3, and C5), Cat (y21, Y13, YR24), Dog (E41, E43), Hair (E13, E15, and E18), T-Shirt (Boooo, Booo, Boo C1, C3) Sleeves (R08, R29, C1, E09) and Skin (E00, e02, E11).

Comments are welcomed!

Challenges I particpated in: *Digitally Sweet - #72 Anything Goes,*Totally Papercrafts - #203 One for the Boys,*2 Creative Chicks - #10 Anything Goes,*Cards Galore Encore - #1 Anything Goes,*Doodle Pantry - #42 Anything Goes, *Oozak - #28 Anything Goes: Something Old/Something New.






9 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I love your color choices and the design. Having your fussy cut little guy sitting on the corrugated part looks so natural - a great idea! Thanks for sharing your lovely art with us at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this! Love all of the elements you used to tie your great image together.Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this Month!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was entering my card at Digitally Sweet Challenge and saw your great card. I struggle with 'guy' cards and thought your was fabulous! I just wanted you to know how much I liked it. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image!!! I love the crimped paper!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at DPDC42!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card for a little guy. Love your colouring and wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love your fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome inspiration for us! I love how you use the colored image on your wonderful layout. Thank you so much for joining us at CardsGaloreEncore Anything Goes Challenge #1

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and card!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...