Went to a SU Stamp Camp awhile back. Here is one of the cards we created. The photo really doesn't do this card justice. It is more gorgeous in person. The stamped used is called 'Christmas Collage' from Stampin Up.
Challenge I participated in:
Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C63), their theme was Christmas.
1. To make the card decide what section of the Chirstmas Collage stamp you want to use. Stamp on the small vanilla cardstock measuring 3 x 4.
2. Mat stamped image to green cardstock measured at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.
3. Use sponge daubers and pastels to highlight areas of the stamped image. More color is better.
4. Punch scallop trim border on one side of the 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 green cardstock.
5. Mount the pattern paper measuring 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 over the punched green cardstock.
6. Add ribbon.
7. Use dimesionals to layer the stamped image over the card.