Monday, November 15, 2010

Sally

Hello Friends~
I hope this day finds you happy and well! :)


Today's sample is a fun card created with the sweet digital image called 'Sally' from Stretch N' Bubbles. This image would be great for an invitation for a Sweet Sixteen Birthday party. I used SCS 292 card layout. Sally was colored with Copics.

I have been participating in Simply Scrapping free on-line Copics class and learned a new technique called tip-to-tip when working with hair. I loved how her hair turned out. If you would like to learn more about Copics you can go to their site and join in anytime. Challenge I participated in: Stamp Something, their theme was use a digital. You may purchase this image called 'Sally' in the SNB store here.

That's all for today, friends! Hope your day is spectacular!
Hugs, D'Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...