Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Believe

It's time for another MyGrafico Challenge! This week's #77 challenge was 'Anything Goes.' I created this cute card using the 'Christmasy Stamps' by Blackleaf Studios .


I love the design of this card. I used pearlescents chalks for the center. I colored the reindeer with watercolor pencils added Crystal Effects and dazzling diamonds. The antlers were colored using a silver gel pen.


Challenges I participated in:
The Sweet Stop, card sketch layout.

This charming Festive and Traditional Christmas Stamps are sure to add that sparkle to your special events - Party, Cocktail, Dinner, Celebrations, Festivities..etc
The file contains 7 different joyous and fun Digital Stamping Elements which can be purchased for $4.00.

Would you like to see more project utilizing the theme?
Stop by the the other MyGrafico design team's blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...