Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Collage

I wanted to share one of my Christmas cards I created this year. I've been noticing many of the cards and stamps this year have an traditional feel.


I love how the Crumb Cake and red cardstock added to this feeling. The poinsettia is a sticker I found at HL. I created the main image using the 'Christmas Collage' stamp from SU. I punched out the '25' with the 1 3/8 circle punch. I add shimmer mist to the front of the card but, the photo is not showing this glimmer. To finish off the card, I tied a small piece of lace around the punch opening.

Challenges I participated in:
A Spoon Full of Sugar, 'Christmas Cards'
Creative Card Crew, 'Anything Goes'
For Fun Challenge, 'Christmas'

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration. I have this stamp and now I know what I want to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the vintage vibe!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. stuning creation , i love the ages style of this so much

    good luck in the challenges and wishing you a lovley weekend

    Sarah-Louise x
    Designing for : CCC & CPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I so love vintage, and glitter! What a delight it will be to receive! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an elegant card. Thanks for sharing on fOr fun this week.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...