Gonna make this quick, this is another style Christmas card I made this year. This was a difficult card to photograph due to all the shine on the project.
Did you notice the embossed oval frame? You can recreate this technique using your Cuttlebug and a oval photo mat. The reindeer was created with transplant embossing paste and a brass stencil and dazzling diamonds.
Challenges I participated in: Papertake Weekly, 'Anything Goes' & Creative Inspirations, ' Anything Goes Christmas' & For Fun Challenges, 'Anything Goes.'
1. Place your paper inside your embossing folder.
2. Then, on the outside of the folder place your oval mat.
3. Sandwich this stack between your Cuttlebug plates. Use your combination of the A and B plates until it is tight enough to run through the bug.
4. When it is done the outside edge of the oval frame will be embossed but, the inside will remained smooth.
5. Use metallic silver and lightly sponge over the embossed paper. This will bring your embossed image to life.