This is a card for all of us who LOVE PUNCHES! And yes, I love them! They make my life so much easier, and who can’t use perfection every time you punch?
This smore snowman could be used for Christmas cards, camping scrapbook pages, cards, invites, however; I was thinking it would be cute to make for Valentines day. The smore snowman could hold a red heart. Chocolate and hearts could differently pass for Valentine's day.
1. Used the SU 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 square punches and punch one of each out of off white cardstock. Then use the corner rounder to all corners. This will be your snowman body. Sponge the rounded squares edges with ink.
2. Punch 2-light cardstock word windows. These will be the graham cracker.
3. Punch one word window in dark brown cardstock. This will be your chocolate bar.
4. To make the snowman's nose, use the SU small star punch and punch out one in orange cardstock. Then cut off one point of the star.
5. Layer your snowman as indicated in photo.
6. Use a light brown marker to draw the eyes, mouth and hands.
1. Punch out 3-word windows in brown cardstock.
2. Using the five petal flower punch, punch out 1 in orange cardstock. Then cut the flower where you have 3 point flower and 2 points. Layer to give the appearance of fire.
3. I added chunky glitter to the fire to give the appearance of crackling flames/coals.