Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Party Time

As we are getting closer to Christmas, if you are like me, you are starting to scramble to get all of your crafty gifts finished. Today, I have another quick card to share with you.



This digital stamp is called 'Party Tree' from Stretch N' Bubbles. The image would be great for a whimsical New Year's Eve party, Birthday or baby shower.


I used Copics to color the image. Purchase the digital image in the Stretch N' Bubbles store here for $2.50.

Challenges I participated in:
Create 4 Fun; 'Card Sketch Challenge'
ABC Challenge; 'J is for Gems'

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, just looking at the owls eyes is making me go dizzy ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA What a cutie i'll say!I LOVE ALL THE BRIGHT PAPERS.Finally i see summer colors lol!!!TOOOOOO CUTE!Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...