Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Wish

Welcome! I've been trying to finish up some assignments for the past few days, and I'm almost done with them. Today, I have a Birthday card to share with you.

This card was created using the 'Today You Wish' stamp by Creative Vision. This cute and adventurous saying has now become one of my favorites. The saying would be great for baby showers, birthday parties, weddings, birth announcements, etc.,

Challenges I Participated In:
Crafty Hos' - Brown and Blue
One Stitch At A Time - Make it Pretty
Little Claire's Anything Goes

Recipe:
Paper: HL
Stamp: Creative Vision
Digital Element: Polkadoodles (Sundae of Season's CD)
Other: SU Swirls Scribbles, Paper Studio, ribbon, glitter, Crystal Effects, SU Chocolate Chip ink, clear embossing powder

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...