Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cuckoo Clock

Here is a card I made for this week's 'Anything Goes' challenge over at MyGrafico. The card featured the Cuckoo image from the Sweetness Collection by Blackleaf Studios.

This design just came together effortlessly--I love it when that happens. Sometimes I have to try lots of configurations and color combinations before I have something that feels right to me. This one was a snap.

To play along in this week's MyGrafico 'Anything Goes' challenge, simply make a project and post it to your blog or another on-line gallery and link it to the MyGrafico blog.

Challenges I participated In:
Ooh La La Creations - For someone special
Creative Inspirations Paint - Keep it Sweet and Simple

Recipe:
Paper: HL
Stamp: Blackleaf Studios
Color: Copic's Markers
Layout: SC302
Other: Crystal Effects, Button, Twine, Metal Swirls, Embossing Folder

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...