Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're Behind You

Tag your it! I created a tag to share with you today using the 'Were Behind You' digital stamp by Stretch N' Bubbles.


I created this tag by adding layers of solid and pattern papers. I wanted the digital image to hang loosely on the project. I punched out the image using a wide oval punch and then added a jump ring. This tag says, 'We're behind you all the way.' Next, I added some fibers to give texture and color. This digital image would be great on cards, stationary, scrapbook pages or any project. You can purchase the image I used in the store here.

Challenges I participated in:
Bee Crafty (M) - DIGI and Hearts (freebie available)
Little Claire's (M) Anything Goes

Recipe:
Paper: HL and Other
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Watercolored Pencils
Stamps: Digital Image by Stretch N' Bubbles, Paw Print by SU
Other: SU (Eyelet Border, Heart-to-Heart, Full Heart Extra Large, Wide Oval), jump ring, fibers, fire hydrant,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...