Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Cupcake

I'm always bummed out when I can't take a little time to play but, not this weekend. I had three days off to play.

Here is a card I made for this week's 'Anything Goes' challenge over at MyGrafico. The card featured one of the cupcake image from the Sweet Cupcake set by Blackleaf Studio. This stamp set is ideal choice for creating those swanky looking invites, birthday cards, party decorations and paper piecing which you can purchase here.

To play along in this week's MyGrafico 'Anything Goes' challenge, simply make a project and post it to your blog or another on-line gallery and link it to the MyGrafico Challenge Blog.

Challenges I participated in:
MyGrafico - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Awe looks so edible... yum, yum, yum, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The colors are nice and cheery and your cupcake is sweet! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week! Hope to see you back again soon!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background paper. I almost thought that I had the same paper. Your card is cute. I really like it.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...