Saturday, February 5, 2011

Creative Vision DT Blog Hop Today

My project is titled 'Catch of the Day.'

Together we will hop hop hop our way to each new member's blog to be inspired by their collective talent! There will be random prizes awarded to bloggers who post comments on each design teams blog. Be sure to become a follower of the main company blog in order to be eligible for other prizes.

Today, I have created an idea using an recycled Frappuccino bottle. I knew one day it would come in handy. I added some Goldfish crackers in the bottle and then decorated the outside using the 'Hooked On Fishing' stamp set from Creative Vision.


Click here to see other great ideas for Altered Frappuccino bottles.

Thanks for hopping with me today.
Don't forget to leave a comment and good luck, I hope you win!

Continue hopping to see the rest of the team projects:

Laura
D'Anne***you're here***
Jenn
Molly
Joan
Silke


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...