Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey Lady

Okay, here's my take on the the sentiment 'I heard they're dusting off your old bar stool!' from the Creative Vision Officially Single stamp set. What do you think? Does the sentiment and elements work together?

Being on the Creative Design team we are not allow to use other companies stamps so, I used this punch art of a lady sitting with her back to a bar. I believe Ellen Kemper is the person who originally created this punch art.

Challenges I participated in:
Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes
Paper Cutz - Your Choice


Recipe:
Paper - Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 1, HL (Kraft/green)
Stamp set - Creative Vision
Other - SU square lattice embossing folder, SU punches (lg oval, 1 1/4 circle, butterfly, heart to heart, word window, scallop oval)

1 comment:

  1. Great creation! And the sentiment and the elements go great together!

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...