Friday, March 4, 2011

Petal Power

I wanted to share a gift box I created and embellished it with three fancy folded flowers. The digital paper is from Let's have a Picnic on the Polkadoodles All Around and Everywhere CD. The flowers were created using 8 (1-1/8 inch) circle punch and the Swiss Dot embossing folder.


I just loved how this gift box turned out. I'm thinking I can purchase a small gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's day. If you would like to make the Fancy Folded Flowers you can download the printable instructions (1st page/2nd page).

Challenges I participated in: C.R.A.F.T. - Mother's Day, Do You Stack Up? - use anything with green in it, Simply Create - Power of Flowers, The Stamp Man - Curls and Swirls

To play along in this week's Polkadoodles 3 flowers challenge, simply make a project and post it to your blog or another on-line gallery and link it to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Prizes are waiting to be won!




Recipe:
Paper: Polkadoodles digital paper and HL
Other: SU lattice edge border, sizzlet leaf die, 1 1/8 circle punch, swiss dot folder, ribbon and a hot glue gun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...