Monday, March 14, 2011

Kite Flying

Hello friends, today I have a card which I did some sewing on. I have seen many cards incorporating this technique so I thought I would give it a try.

My sentiment? Officially Single is from the Creative Vision Officially Single stamp set. I was trying to decide what I could create to go along with this sentiment...and then it came to me. Kite flying.... I always enjoyed kite flying when I was a young girl.

Challenges I participated in:
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI and Embossing
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything goes


Recipe:
Stamp: Officially Single
Paper: HL & SU
Other: Rhinestones, Crystal Effects, glitter, sewing, circle embossing folder.

5 comments:

  1. Like the sentiment! Can't wait to see what others you use from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, great idea to use the kite. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kite on your card and the embossed background is just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute. Perfect embossing, stamping and little extras like the kite string! Yay. Thanks for joining us at LIIU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stylish
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...