Monday, March 7, 2011

Let's Celebrate

Today I'm sharing a bright and colorful card using a technique called Glitter Window. Since this upcoming weekend is Daylight Savings I thought it would be fitting to showcase spring colors.

My sentiment? Let's Celebrate is from the Officially Single stamp set. I love the simplicity of this card and the texture and bling – provides some extra pizzazz! The Glitter Technique tutorial is located here.

Challenges I participated in:
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI and Embossing
Card Cupids - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes



Recipe:
Stamp: Officially Single
Paper: HL & DCWV
Other: SU Square Lattice embossing folder, SU large oval punch, Fine glitter, tape, Suzzix Tulip die, Ribbon, Black Ink, Rhinestones, Silk flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...